How to Make Lip Balm with Beeswax
-1/2 ounce of beeswax
-1 tablespoon of coconut oil
-1 tablespoon of honey
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Melt the beeswax in a double boiler or in a glass bowl set over a pot of simmering water.
2. Once the beeswax is melted, add the coconut oil and honey and stir until combined.
3. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Pour the mixture into a lip balm container or into a silicone mold.
5. Let the lip balm cool and solidify before using.
How to Use Lip Balm
Lip balm is easy to use, and it only takes a small amount to moisturize your lips. Apply lip balm to your lips as needed, especially in dry or cold weather. You can also use lip balm to create a natural, glossy look by applying it over your lipstick.